Steam Shower Generators
Steamist offers Total Sense™ (TSG) or SM Plus (SMP) steam generators, both designed to save water and energy. The average 20-minute steam shower uses less than one gallon of water, compared to a whirlpool tub that holds a minimum of 40 gallons of pre-heated water.
Total Sense™ and SM Plus Steam Generators
Features of all Total Sense and SM Plus Steam Generators:
- All models will operate one or more of Steamist’s Total Sense Spa Options.
- Stainless steel tank for years of
- Compact design for installation in a vanity, closet, insulated attic or basement.
- Proportional heating system helps ensure user comfort.
Total Sense Steam Generators Premium Features
- Steady SteamTM – Quiet, continuous steam delivery maintains steam room environment at the user’s preset level, without uncomfortable temperature spikes.
- InstaMist® – Designed to deliver “quick-response” steam, so the steam room starts heating up in about a minute. Can be activated by Steamist 550 or 450 Digital Control.
Steam Generator Accessory Package
Package includes components recommended for field installation with TSG or SMP steam generators.
Generator Pan features elevated support for generator and solid-brass plumbing connection. Auto Drain will open automatically to purge the system after water in generator cools.
Steam Generator Accessory Package: Product Code GPAD