HC Series Steam Generators are specifically designed for heavy-duty, round-the-clock operation. They are totally automated and virtually maintenance-free when installed with the appropriate controls and optional equipment, purchased separately.
A Commercial Generator for Any Application
Steamist Inc. is proud to be an ASME Authorized Certificate Holder. All of our HC Series Steam Generators are certified and stamped to meet stringent ASME codes and UL standards.
- Delivered factory wired and assembled, with automatic water feeder and low water cutoff
- Safety features: two pressure controls, pressure gauge, sight glass, check valve and drain valve
- Manufactured to Section I of the ASME Code
Models HC-30/36/48 30 kW, 36 kW, 48 kW (left) Steam generators for environments up to 2000 cubic ft. 39”L x 22”W x 28”H cabinet.
Models HC-9/12/15/18/24 9 kW, 12 kW, 15 kW, 18 kW, 24 kW (right) Steam generators for environments up to 1000 cubic ft. Compact 21”L x 19”W x 25”H cabinet.
HC Steam Generators Sizing Guide
Digital Steam Room Control Package with Command Center
Included in price of all HC Series Steam Generators. Allows programming of steam room settings from up to 100-ft. distance from generator (50-ft. cable comes standard). Idle setback feature allows efficient tailoring of operations for off-peak hours. Each day of the week can be programmed individually. Provides maximum temperatures and energy-saving “idle” temperatures. When installed with Second Room Package, can program two steam rooms with one generator.
The Digital Command Center can be installed in an office or another remote location for convenient programming and adjustments.
- Microprocessor boiler control with two relays prewired for the aromatherapy pump
- One Digital Command Center with 50’ cable.\
- One User Bypass Control with 50’ cable
- One Room Sensor with 50’ cable
- One Steam Solenoid pre-assembled to the steam generator
- One Steamhead with the Cool Sense cover